The Pledge is an agreement you make with yourself. It is an opportunity to re-affirm your life and align with the life you always intended to create, and live. The Pledge is about personal and global transformation, aligning you with your highest good and the highest good of all.
Most of us have gotten our identities and guidance from educational systems, religions, cultures, governments and financial institutions, but these systems and institutions represent old programs and paradigms that have kept us trapped in limiting beliefs of scarcity, unworthiness and powerlessness. As these crippled and limited paradigms are falling away, many of us are left alone with no identity or guidance to follow.
We have come to the fork in the road where each of us must reclaim our power from all outside sources, and we must find the answers for ourselves. As your inner guidance is intrinsic, you already have access to everything that you need to know.
The Pledge simply acts as a catalyst for remembering who you really are and offers pointers for how to show up as your highest self. It is simple yet holds the power to transform your life, and your World!
How to Take the Pledge
There are 4 parts to The Pledge – Love, Self-honor, Kindness and Personal Power. After you fill in your name and email address, consciously read The Pledge. If something does not feel right to you, skip it or change it to work for you. The point is to Make The Pledge Your Own – something that will guide you to living as your higher self.
Remember to use the scroll bar on the right side of The Pledge to read the entire Pledge. When you have said "Yes" to each part of The Pledge, click on the I Take The Pledge link below to officially activate Your Pledge, and download your certificate, with your name on it.
Your information is private and will not be shared.
Take The Pledge Now!
To take the pledge, simply read the entire pledge and complete the form below.
Please use the scroll bar inside the purple pledge box to read the entire pledge.
I Now Make this Pledge to Myself
I Pledge to:
- Love myself without conditions.
- Allow my love for others to be an overflow of my own self love.
- Accept myself exactly as I am right now.
- Open my heart to the love and kindness coming from others.
- Love others without conditions and cut the unhealthy "strings" and expectations.
- Take down all shields that have protected my heart.
- Forgive others for the harm I perceived done to me.
- Forgive myself and let go of the past.
I Pledge to:
- Never sacrifice myself in order to get any emotional, physical, spiritual or mental needs met.
- Meet my own emotional needs and not look to others to meet my needs.
- Rid my life of anything that no longer "fits" or supports me.
- Take extreme care of my body.
- Create quiet alone time every day.
I Pledge to:
- Perform at least one act of kindness each day, without the need for anything in return.
- Experience gratitude for everyone and everything in my life
- Smile often – even at strangers.
- Brighten someone's day - every day.
- Say "I love you" - stop assuming family/friends already know.
I Pledge to:
- Listen to my heart over my head, speak my truth and always think for myself.
- Never give my power away to anyone at any time.
- Carve my own path in life and not just follow another because it seems easier.
- Express myself and create through whatever form interests me.
- Do what I say I will do.
- Not say I will do something, when I really don't want to do it.
- Be more child-like every day; sing, dance and have fun!
- Make a list of everything I want to experience, and do it!
- Be "At Choice" in every area of my life.
- Take complete responsibility, without shame or self-blame, for all experiences and relationships
- Own my worth and not look to anyone or anything to prove that I am worthy.
Finally, I pledge to dream bigger and bolder everyday; and as I consistently take inspired action in the direction of my dreams, I know that the Universe is conspiring to make my dreams a reality.