Escape The Matrix of Depression
We are not meant to be depressed, yet millions of people worldwide suffer, from mild to chronic, depression, and don't know why. Escape the Matrix of Depression will help you to understand the core reasons why a pandemic of depression darkens the world, and how you can free yourself.
This book will explore and answer the questions:
- Is humanity programmed to be depressed through education, religion, culture and more?
- Did the Great Depression cause our ancestors to be depressed, and have we inherited depression in our DNA?
- Could depression be a survival mechanism for habitual Negative Thinking?
- Is depression the result of suppressing our real selves?
You will learn how to overcome depression by learning how to turn off the four Disempowering Programs that cause depression.
- Recognize, and stop, Negative Thinking
- Self-Expression as a key for healing.
- The importance of Self-Permission.
- How Beliefs set the stage for depression.
- Trusting Yourself and how to do it.
- Depression and the Vibrational Parasite.
- Also, included, is a chapter on Teen Depression, and how to help your teen.
Author, Nanice Ellis overcame many years of depression in her own life, and has helped countless people worldwide awaken from depression, and reclaim their lives.